Mildly Hurtful Sarcasm

Meaningless ranting, just like everybody else.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Cheated

Some'd say I'm petty, I'd still say I feel cheated.

I liked PopSci cause I thought I was reading about the latest and greatest in science advancements - scientists talking to animals, invisible cars, the unmanned tanks that navigate themselves into the battlefields shooting the guts out of bad guys steering clear trenches and obstables, you get the picture.

This November issue features an invisible warship - a design much like the F-117 nighthawk allows it to show up like a fishing boat on radar...




... and blah blah blah... so far so cool; until I was on the can the other day thumbing through last year September issue (see, I really like it), coming across the same ship...




What? On last year's ad? So much for latest and greatest... how silly of me.

I am not picking up another issue, ever.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home