Mildly Hurtful Sarcasm

Meaningless ranting, just like everybody else.

Monday, February 04, 2008

50 years of LEGO bricks

Happy birthday LEGO bricks. It's amazing these seemingly simple bricks inspire imaginations of so many kids around the world. I was a big fan.

Of all the sets I owned, I loved my Galaxy Explorer (497) the most, along side the Space Cruiser (487). Next would have to be the helicopter (8844) which I also put in my electric motor (870) for the rotor.



I am surprised that the timeline poster got it wrong. Every LEGO fan knows 6080 (which I loved and only dismantled a few years ago) wasn't the first castle set. The first castle set was 375, the yellow castle with a red draw bridge and horses built with lego bricks (which I also owned and loved).

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are full of surprises.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home