Mildly Hurtful Sarcasm

Meaningless ranting, just like everybody else.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Sad to see idol Chris Sligh go

I had never watched American Idol until this season (seriously, not even a single episode); I thought I was too old for that. But this kid Chris Sligh caught my attention. I think he has a (surprisingly) full rockish voice, good stage posture and some witty sense of humor. I thought he would have gone all the way and I am sorry to see him voted off. He might have slipped a teeny bit in one place but otherwise I think his Tuesday performance was great. I didn't notice any rhythmic problem. I really think all those comments were just due to Gwen Stephanie's remark. He was invited on Jay Leno last night, prompted me to visit his web site. There was some unexpectedly deep stuff about racism on his blog. This kid's okay, I hope we get to see more of him in the future.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home