Mildly Hurtful Sarcasm

Meaningless ranting, just like everybody else.

Friday, August 01, 2008

My new menu item II - French bread pizza

Well, I like pizza, so why not make it myself. First I dice up finely some pork and fry them well done.



Then I slice the french bread and spread some pasta sauce (and some garlic paste) on top.



I cover the top with cheese (Kraft singles shown, again, works fine, but otherwise shredded cheddar works better) and add chopped onions and ham bits (bacon bits work better) or what not.



Then I sprinkle on my pork bits (could have been chicken shreds) and drizzle some italian seasoning, which is really what gives it that pizza flavor.



Toast it lightly and voi la, Sunday lunch (need to make a couple more).

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

又幾靚禾! 但知味道如何!
Looks good, but what about the taste.....!? Seems you didn't say anything about the taste.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger ps said...

geeze... 10000 calories!

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger 1plaintext said...

Tastes good. The secret is in the italian seasoning that gives it that pizza taste. Its quick fix and I don't mind the calories - I am skinny.

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

呢個好似比下面嗰個三文治好食!!哈哈哈!
不過如果係我,食之前都要做好多心理準備,因爲卡路里真係好高!!哈哈哈!

當然,你瘦就唔怕啦!!

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Markng said: I don;t mind the calories - I am Skinny.

巴閉啦你...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home