Mildly Hurtful Sarcasm

Meaningless ranting, just like everybody else.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Bush doctrine? What Bush doctrine?

I am not biased, I am an indifferent spectator on the side bench. But if I am biased, which I am not, I'd think I am more biased towards the McCain camp in this election.

That said, what a monstrous disaster for Sarah Palin and the McCain camp on that interview.



I the indifferent spectator knew about the questionable right of preemptive strike notion of the Bush doctrine. As a politician, she should have; as a governor, she better had; as a candidate running for high office, there's no excuse not to. Her campaign's relationship with the Bush's administration, its unpopular policies and the many catastrophic mistakes should have been one of the top subject matters for her to read up on. Cause sooner or later she'll have to debate that gray hair guy. Her aids could have coached her; if not, McCain's aids could have beaten her into shape. But what the?? It's not the lack of some specific piece of knowledge (a fairly common one in fact) that disqualifies her, it's her decision to not brush up on such topics (or her inability to absorb all of it?) that should send voters the other way.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger Victor Wong said...

My best friend is a Republican! Eww! If US vote for McCain and Palin, US deserve to enter the mega depression.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger 1plaintext said...

I am NOT a republican! I am a liberal with no party affinity and an mind open enough to accept different views :D The public are idiots so all politicians have to lie to get an office, but McCain seems, comparatively speaking, have more heart.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Victor Wong said...

Actually we are in a similar situation. I use to support the Liberal Party in Canada but their current leader is mega-lame. I speak better English than he does. The current Canadian Prime Minister is the Conservative Party leader and I don't like him very much. Nevertheless he is a strong leader... so for this upcoming election, I am not going to elect either of them but a different party.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home