Mildly Hurtful Sarcasm

Meaningless ranting, just like everybody else.

Friday, October 03, 2008

My new menu item IV - Pan fried chicken breasts

Chicken breasts are tough and tasteless, all my live I had believed that. Mom can't make a good chicken breast, neither can the Colonel.

But I've finally figured it out. The key is the marinating and moisture.

I heat my well greased pan on high for at least 1 minute, so as to brown my breasts well marinated with salt/pepper, soy sauce, and a bit of vinegar and sugar days ahead.



When the surface is browned and start to crust, add water. Put the lid on, turn it down to medium and let it soak in the moisture while it cooks.



The result is a piece of white meat nicely browned outside, succulent and tender inside.


You better believe it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Blogger Anthony ng said...

mo hor lung!

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

This one looks pretty good wor, next time, you should make it for us.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

睇落幾吸引~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home