Mildly Hurtful Sarcasm

Meaningless ranting, just like everybody else.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Sad to see idol Gina Glocksen go

OK, I didn't watch Tuesday and I am not really sad, but I thought she'd go further. She has the voice and the skills. Her previous performances were flawless in my opinion. Being a tad oversized might have been her down fall; it is a popularity contest after all.


And I think people should really cut Sanjaya some slack. Yup, he can't sing (as well as others), but he dares. He goes the yards. He is a performer (too bad, the ego comes with it). Ultimately he'll be out, but while it lasts he is entertaining.

Going through the list trying to decide who should be next, I realize it has got to be this guy called Blake Lewis. Mainly because it was a "who is this guy?" moment when I saw his name - I didn't even know he is in the show until just now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home