Mildly Hurtful Sarcasm

Meaningless ranting, just like everybody else.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Arriving Palau Redang

From Langkawi, the ship sailed through Singapore to Palau Redang, a typical southeast asian beach resort where water is warm, skins are brown, chicken wings are sizzling and music is loud.

Blue water fine sand relaxation with the SS Virgo seen anchored off shore


Swiming napping whatever with the beach resort as a back drop

There're suba activities. I don't dive but I agree with them, these folks are ok.

Please once again ignore my laser John Travolta disco green shorts

The beach has of course been immortalized by the Hong Kong movie Summer Holiday (2000) starring famous Taiwanese singer Richie Ren.

Supposedly the authentic Mo Mo Cha establishment in the movie

This's how I should spend my everyday, I said to myself.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home