Mildly Hurtful Sarcasm

Meaningless ranting, just like everybody else.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Surreal Hong Kong Architecture of Density

American photographer Michael Wolf's Architecture of Density series depicts residential high risings in Hong Kong as repetitive impersonal honey combs of dwellings imposing and surreal. At first glance I was doubtful and suspected editing, so I've decided to take a few pictures of my own, mimicking his technique:




I was surprised, I just picked some typical condos somewhere and produced similar pictures. The crowded living condition in Hong Kong is staggering, but these pictures certainly exaggerate - same scene, give it a little sky and background, it doesn't look so cramp anymore (see left and right):

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home