Mildly Hurtful Sarcasm

Meaningless ranting, just like everybody else.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My date with Jennifer Garner

So I had a date with Jennifer Garner, star of my once favorite Alias, outside the Ed Sullivan theater on Broadway today, after her appearance on the Late Show.

Not a date really of course.

She peered carefully out the back door...



... before walking into the magnesium flash light crossfire.



Her hair flew in style and her face radiated a glamorous glow. She moved elegantly in a green dress, commanding the attention and admiration of everyone....



though drowned by autograph requests, she remained cheerful and gracefully entertained all of them...







even finding time to pose with a commoner like myself...



and finally, reluctantly waved goodbye and boarded her big black SUV.



"Jennifer, take me with you." I cried inside, but was left behind with a broken heart watching her entourage drive away.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home