Mildly Hurtful Sarcasm

Meaningless ranting, just like everybody else.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

More bars in more places - Cingular

Remember that slogan in Cingular commercials? More bars in more places.It's true, I normally get zero to one bar at my house, now I am getting two, or even more...


... because reception for the Cingular network sucks so badly, my phone actually roams to use the T-mobile network even though I have a Cingular SIM card. It's amazing they thought that up in their commericals.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to send
you an email. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

Take a look at my page: acoustic guitar a chord

 

Post a Comment

<< Home