Mildly Hurtful Sarcasm

Meaningless ranting, just like everybody else.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Postcards from New York II

I have taken stills, and they look, well, still. What's missing is human emotion. I forced my brother and my sister-in-law to pose for me. It was tough for them but it paid off. I think I take better pictures when there are people in them.

I made them do the same thing at every landmark...




They were so embarrassed and couldn't stop giggling, otherwise under the US flag with sun light beaming through the windows, this Central Station shot could have been epic - lovers reunite after the war, all those crap, you know.


The winner goes to Central Park romance. You can't see their faces but the love is definitely in the air.


Thank you you two for playing along.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your brother has big arms!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home