Mildly Hurtful Sarcasm

Meaningless ranting, just like everybody else.

Monday, October 06, 2008

TV addict

Today I spent alot of time fixing my laptop's bluetooth driver so I can sync my cell phone with it. So much so, I ran out of time for preparing dinner before The Amazing Race 13 started. I just randomly mustered something together and called it a meal.

And I paid the price. During Desperate Housewives my tum suddenly rumbled like a washing machine. It was the kind of calling that can't wait, you know. And I didn't want to miss a second of Bree and Susan, so I quickly took my mother's dressing mirror, propped it outside the bathroom, turned up the volume of the TV, and voi la, watched while I went.



My brother called me a TV addict on his blog. I was naturally dismayed by that untrue and childish comment. But I love my brother and I won't hold it against him. Nonetheless, I am not too blind to see I have a problem and I am determined to correct it...... I will need to go get a TV and put it in the bathroom!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Victor Wong said...

You are trading your dream with TV programs that you can miss. I'm sorry. Watch TV when you retire.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

wa...ha....hahahahahaha! SMELL!!!!!

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

其實佢自己都係!XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home