Mildly Hurtful Sarcasm

Meaningless ranting, just like everybody else.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

My day in San Francisco

The holiday has brought the family out to dinner at China town in San Francisco today. I average the city only 1 to 2 times a year since I moved to the bay area and hardly stayed for long, fearful of the paralysing traffic. Today my parents and I were on foot and I had a chance to try out my mother's new camera.

First off was how people dispose of their old furnitures; a fridge, a tub, chairs and lamps, all out of the window!


Then there was the city's pointy landmark, (since when it was referred to as the pyramid?)

Last stop, China town (it was a bit late and dark). Amazing how these buildings stay the same since they were rebuilt after the great earthquake. (I don't know so, but it sure looks that way).


Confusing street signs, narrow streets packed with holiday shoppers in union square, high risings blocking my GPS' signals; my heart stays in my torso along side other internal organs - I left nothing in San Francisco.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home