Mildly Hurtful Sarcasm

Meaningless ranting, just like everybody else.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Kitty down the block

Spring is in the air, and I finally get to take some pictures of elusive Fuffy (no L). Alright, I admit, I don't know her name; she's (I don't even know if she's a she) big but I didn't see a collar, so I naturally claimed naming right.

She was napping beside the common rest area when I got home; alerted as I approached initially, recessed eventually into the bushes when I got too close.



Those half closed sleepy blue eyes told me she was less threatened than afraid of being stepped on accidentally.


Sorry to have woken you. Sweet mouse chasing tree climbing and fish bowl fishing dreams.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be a "she" because only female cats can have calico fur colors.

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger 1plaintext said...

Really? really? I didn't know that. I just sort of guessed from her demeanor...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home