Mildly Hurtful Sarcasm

Meaningless ranting, just like everybody else.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

My new menu item III - "Seafood" pasta

Afterall, pasta is still my specialty.

I was at the supermarket the other day and picked up a pack of cooked "seafood" on sale because of its pressing expiration day. It had some mussels, squids, clams, some unknown fish and some tiny shrimps in it. That would be a quick dinner fix I thought.

I let them simmer in a pan at medium...



... added (garlic pepper) salt and water, which was wise because even though they cry a little, the extra liquid is needed later when I poured in the pasta (vermicelli) and half a can of cream of whatever.



After heating everything up, I drizzled on it some sesame oil, which has more flavor than your everyday EVOO.



Consider how quickly it could be done, that was pretty okay.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:39 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Finally...this one look like intended to serve human being! haha. :>

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Also, have you ever make rice?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home